DriveTribe Weekly: Hammond’s Head, Memes, The Stig, and More!
If there’s anything I like when I’m bored with nothing to do (which never happens when you have two toddlers trying to make you lose your mind), it’s hanging around on DriveTribe and checking out all the automotive related goodies that people post there. DriveTribe is essentially still in its infancy, but it has grown at a surprisingly fast pace and has become a treasure trove of auto news.
Every week we will be bringing you the best of DriveTribe; from our favorite posts by Jeremy, James, and Richard to a few hand picked Tribes for you to check out. So let’s find out what’s been on everyone’s mind this past week!
Clarkson, Hammond & May Tribe Updates
This week, we have Hammond with a motorcycle accident, a bird poop art contest, and James’ cranky old man thoughts about car decals. Oh, and Jeremy seems to have forgotten that he has a Tribe, since he hasn’t made a new post since February 9th.
- Car Drawing Contest – James
- I’ve Checked and I’m Not Dead – Richard
- Crap Sticker-Off – James
- Winner Winner – Richard
- Ferrari GTC Lusso T Testing – James
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://drivetribe.com/t/AseFq3ulThG-Xqs2ymBwWQ?iid=B5k89GoxQ5aNCBFMUqdRnQ”]Join Grand Tour Nation on Drive Tribe[/button]
Popular Tribe Updates
From some of the top Tribes on DriveTribe! Check out an incredible driving road in India, a spy shot of The Stig, and an early prototype for the Dodge Ram.
- [The Perfect Roads] – Kumbharli Ghat, India
- [Tribe Nation] – The Most Expensive Cars Of the Goodwood 75th Member’s Meeting
- [Selfies With Cars] – The Stig (not a selfie)
- [Muscle Cars] – Corvette Aerowagon
- [Funny Car Memes] – The World’s 1st Dodge Ram
Up and Coming Tribe Updates
- [Car Gaming] – Forza Horizon 3 Photo Mode Gorgeousness
- [New and Latest Cars] – Lamborghini Huracan Performante
- [Fuel Tank] – Interview With Photographer Sean Klingelhoefer
- [Automotive Aesthetics] – Ford GT at LeMans
Join us each week as we recap some of the best content on DriveTribe. Let’s help this social network grow!
Don’t forget to join the GTN Tribe and if you have a Tribe that you’d like to tell us about, please contact us here!